Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2006, 12:45 AM
    Codec problem - urgent
    Hi,

I was just watching a movie which is already in my PC. But after a while, when I tried to play few movies using Windows media player, PowerDVD and Winamp, I couldn't.

When I was playing windows media player, it was trying to request the network for codec and failed. What should I do now?

Thanks a lot in anticipation.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 21, 2006, 12:56 AM
    The K lite mega codec pack should solve all of your problems.
    Warning this is a LARGE download.
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2006, 02:53 AM
    Thanks, buddy.

Anyway, what's your last name?

Hahaha...

Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio Codec [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having some problem with a video file which I have downloaded. When I played the file, the sound kept going off few times. It's a problem with that particular video file. Is there any way that I can fix the video file? Thanks a lot in appreciation...

Urgent reactant and balancing problem [ 2 Answers ]

Write a balanced equation for the excess reaction of oxalic acid ( H2C2O4) with potassium hydroxide. So far I have H2C2O4 + KOH --> H20 + ?

"no video codec" error, VCD burning [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I was trying to burn an "avi" video to VCD.. when I hit the burn button it was trying to convert the "avi" file to "mpeg".. and then it gave me an error saying "no video codec"... Is there a way to fix this? I'd really want to get this done to watch on VCD.. it's a boxing video for my...

I don't know how to use codec... Hu hu hu! [ 12 Answers ]

First the only idea I know about codec is, codec use to be able to play audio and video file to other player... that's all know... Anyone would tell me what codec really is and how to use it... For example I have a avi movie I want to cut it into two so that I can burn it to cd... I have...

View more questions Search