Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy2use Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 10:04 PM
    My last chance!
    I need to know the name of a movie from the late 70's early 80's. It was about a black family held hostage by convicts. The Father was a preacher. They beat him with the bible. The little kid had a friend and their password for help was hotdog. It had something to do with tables turning. The family got the upperhand then lost it. Can anybody help?:(
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Hmm, pretty sure I've read about this flick in one of my reference manuals--but it'll take a good amount of research to dredge it up.

May 5, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Hmm, pretty sure I've read about this flick in one of my reference manuals--but it'll take a good amount of research to dredge it up.

Thank you!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Okay, I managed to remember enough details to hunt this down with sheer Google-fu. Your movie is Fight for Your Life from 1977.

May 20, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Okay, I managed to remember enough details to hunt this down with sheer Google-fu. Your movie is Fight for Your Life from 1977.
    That is the movie!! You don't know what this means! Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there still a chance? [ 37 Answers ]

When two people break up because of circumstances, not because they lost feelings for each other. Is there a chance that they will get back together eventually? My boyfriend and I broke up because of circumstances, I tried to convince him out of it, but it has been so far unsuccessful. I told...

Asking for another chance. [ 71 Answers ]

I'm thinking of emailing my ex boyfriend to see if we could try our relationship one more time. My friends are mostly telling me to forget him, but I can't without knowing if there's still a chance for us. If I don't ask il never know, what should I do? Im scared

Any chance at all? [ 1 Answers ]

Two incidents during this time have got me worried a little. 1) One time me and boyfriend were rubbing against each other, though were both fully clothed, with at least 3-4 layers of clothing between us. I don't know whether he ejaculated or not, but later I got worried because his penis was...

How do I ask for a second chance? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I really really stuffed up. I went with a girl for a few months and later started to find out heaps of background info about her past that answered a lot of things I was uncertain about with her. But those things I learnt were really dark. THings that really confused me and made me pretty...

View more questions Search