Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roycom7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Water drip lennox furnace
    I have a drip of water coming out of the bottom nipple of the circulating fan on a gas fired hot air Lennox furnace. If left long enough it will soak floor at bottom of furnace. Can anyone help with this.

Roy
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 5, 2008, 09:34 AM
    You need to do what any service tech would do and track down the problem by finding where the leak originates. You might make sure the drain line from the coil is clear with no obstructions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Furnace schematics [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need the wiring schematic for a Lennox forced air gas furnace Model #CH7D-51M. Thanks.

Lennox furnace [ 2 Answers ]

We recently purchaced a new home, it has a lennox furnace,which was servuce as part of our purchace agreement. I find that the fan run constantly when the unit is turned on. The oil burner in our other house, also a lennox does not. How can a wiring schematic be obtained?

Water in drip pan in winter [ 7 Answers ]

Is it normal for water to collect in the drip pan under the a/c coil in the furnace in the winter? I have a Lobb wheel type humidifier that is attached to the cold air return duct. The humidifier is not over flowing and there is no water at the base of the furnace. Thanks for the help

Water drip from top of refrigarter [ 1 Answers ]

I have water driping from the top of my sears refrigarter what could be the problem.

View more questions Search