Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toluca_86 Posts: 114, Reputation: 11

May 4, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Anyone else ever get told they're "different" or "interesting" looking?
    I would say I often get told I have an "interesting face."

People who are more artsy or cosmopolitan, and especially females and older males tend to go for very positive adjectives: striking, stunning, graceful, very pretty, etc.

But some other people (my little sisters when they were younger and would just be honest, my peers when I was a teenager, occasional random people online, etc.) use very negative language: "masculine", too strong features, ugly, etc. And I don't seem to be /too/ popular around boys my age...

I'm like between a 6 and an 8 in most of my pics on hotornot, so I guess that's not /too/ bad overall...

I am just curious how common this is, to have a natural look that seems to polarize people so much? Anyone else experience something similar? (And I guess, if what you get told about your looks is usually pretty consistent, that would be relevant too... )
    InTheArmsOfGod Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 03:20 AM
    First off, don't go judging yourself by what people rate you on those hot or not places. Judge yourself by looking in the mirror and appreciating who you are. It sounds like you're a young person right now in search of someone perhaps? Boys your age don't know their you know what from a hole in the ground, so don't worry too much about them. If someone told me I had an "interesting" face, I would say thanks. Rather have an interesting face than one that is not.

If it makes you feel any better, I use to know this girl in high school who would always try and talk to me but she had one of those "interesting" faces. She had big eyes in my opinion and I can't say I was intrigued by her. However, she was interesting. A few months went by and I ended up falling in love with her and everything about her. Her "interesting" face was beautiful to me. Just took me a while to realize it. Just goes to show you how sometimes we can put too much thought into the silliest of things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search