Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bman44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 03:38 PM
    Opinion
    Has anyone used Ideal In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors? What is your opinion of them?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2006, 03:48 PM
    Depends on the application that I would use them. I can be a bit old fashioned, but have seen enough to know what will and will not work.

If your doing a bunch of ballast changes , or just want to use them to splice fixture wires, then fine, they will work.

If you want to use them for connecting building wires, splicing between lighting, outlets, something with substantial load on the wires, then these are not for me.

I will continue to twist my wires, and use the Ideal twist on wire nut.

My educated opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your opinion on sex [ 10 Answers ]

Well I'm not too sure if this question would go under religion. Wel is it just me or is sex turning into just a fad. Meaning that it's a common occurrence. Before it use to be sacred and chosen wisely but now us adolesense choce to just randomly pursuee pleasure over rationalization and have sex...

I need everyone's opinion [ 13 Answers ]

One of my teaches said something really intresting today and I need everyone's input. "From the very beginning we have had questions of how thigs happen and we say it must be the work of god. The question I ask all of you is Did god create us or did we create god ????" :confused: This is how he...

Another attempt to get an opinion [ 9 Answers ]

I am having issues. My ex boyfriend / friend in a different state searched for me for 3 years and found me 3 weeks ago. We haven't seen each other in a decade, but he felt strongly like he had to find me. At first I didn't know what to think because I have been married for four years. I feel such a...

My Honest Opinion. [ 3 Answers ]

Are people always telling you that if you love someone even if they are with someone else you should be happy for them? Is it just me or does anyone really feel that way. I mean you honestly tell me that while your smiling at their face saying" im happy if your happy," that your not thinking " why...

View more questions Search