Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherokee103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Copper tubing
    What is the difference in k and l copper?
    relehew Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2008, 11:36 PM
    I believe one has a thicker wall than the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size copper tubing should be used for shower hot or cold water? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm installing a shower in my finished basement and noticed some lines were 1/2" and some 3/4". What size is best to use for the shower for good water flow? Also, are solder joint valves better or threaded? Gate valve or ball valve? Thanks, Dave

How to join copper tubing to iron pipe [ 4 Answers ]

I have gas/hot water heating system with radiators. I want to replace the iron pipe mains with copper tubing and adapt to the iron risers going up to the radiators. Is there a fitting to adapt unthreaded iron pipe to copper?

Bent copper tubing riser [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all. We had a toilet leak in our upstairs bathroom. We've had a couple of plumbers out over the past couple of years to deal with the problem, but their work didn't fix the problem. As a result, our linoleum discolored and the floor got weak. We spent the day yesterday pulling up the...

Copper tubing off my ABS drain in basement [ 1 Answers ]

Afternoon, I am putting a shower in the basement and have already identified my drain and vent. Here is the question-- on my drain pipe, which is ABS, I have a copper line with a fitting on it tied to the coupling on my drain. It appears to be heading over toward my vent line. I have looked...

Fixed PB tubing/copper pipe union [ 1 Answers ]

Re Polybutylene tubing, threaded transition union. Thx speedball for your help. I have cut out 4" of the leaking union and replaced it with 2 5/8" compression unions attached to a 4" 1/2" copper pipe. The PB tubing also incorporated a copper insert with the compression fitting. I know you...

View more questions Search