Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soniagak Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Had too much tylenol
    So I was very depressed last night and called my friend but she wasn't available and then for some stupid reason I decided to take half a bottle of tylenol I'm not sure how many I took because I just emptied the bottle it could've been 20 or so but nothing has happened to me so far except I get thirsty a lot

Just wanted to know if I really damagaged my liver or something and what could happen if you overdose
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I have no idea what could happen, but I would go to the hospital and get checked out asap.

As for your liver, I don't think that 20 tylenol will damage it, the liver is very resilient and can heal itself very well, even if there is damage it probably won't be permanent, unless there are other factors involved.

Lastly, honey, are you trying to kill yourself? Why would you do something like this? It is time to seek professional help, a counsellor, therapist, psychiatrist, take your pick. Obviously you are going through a about of depression and you need to find a way to deal with it, suicide is not the answer, really it isn't, talk to your doctor and let him/her know that you are suffering from depression, let your doctor find you the help that you need to go on. FYI, I've been on anti-depressants for 7 years, I definitely recommend them.

Take care, and keep us posted, I'm worried about you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog ate Tylenol [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so my 2.5 year old cocker Spaniel got into a bottle of Tylenol... I don't know how much she ate if anything at all, most of them seemed to be licked because of the raspberry (easy to swallow) coating on it. I was searching for other answers online and found this for someone who's 9 month...

Tylenol and dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Can I give my 100 + pound dog tylenol for her aching joints and muscles? If so, how much can I give her. She is a Wolf/Lab mix.

Can my child mix tylenol with Triametic [ 1 Answers ]

My son has a fever... so I gave him tylenol. He also has a severe cough that is making him gag. Can I give him triametic too? He is 5 going on 6, he weighs about 38 lbs. Gave him tylenol around 5pm it is now almost 8... thank you

Tylenol Product Contamination Case [ 2 Answers ]

What were the long term effects resulting in the Tylenol Product Contaimination Case?

View more questions Search