Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kendrakay Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 10:12 PM
    A childhood movie about changing heads! Not scary!
    There is a childhood movie I used to love! It was a woman who would change heads! She would just pick one for the day like they were shoes. But this was not a scary movie! It's a kids movie! I believe it was made in the 70;s or 80's! Can anyone help!
    Avemtilla Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2008, 10:20 PM
    There was a oz sort of sequel with a bad guy/lady who would change heads. And she wanted dorathy's. Called return to oz

Return to Oz (1985) - Plot summary

Iuno if it's the one your talking about, cause it scared me, lol but it has a lad who changes heads.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 4, 2008, 08:29 AM
    "Storybook" had a witch who changed wigs. Maybe you're thinking of that. If not I'd agree with Avemtilla.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for scary movie [ 4 Answers ]

This is a scary movie made in the 60s, there was a murder and money involved and in the end this crazy old lady gets caught. And this is the important thing! That really sticks out the most. She rocks in this chair and keeps singing a song that goes kind of like this. WITH A HEY NONY, NONY, NONY,...

Scary computer movie, can't remember name [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the movie once, when I was a little child. My mother probably thought it was a good movie for me to see, though I was a bit shocked afterwards. Its about a bronze colored solid cube like computer, mainly standing on 1 point of the cube. As far as I can remember its in a lab, and can't...

Old scary movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hardly any scary movies actually scare me but this one did. It was in not in color, whether that was intentional or whether it was so old, I'm not sure: It starts with this lovely young couple buying an old house for real cheap. He travels a lot so she's left alone a lot in this house. At first,...

View more questions Search