Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Avemtilla Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Looking for animated movie title with little green people
    I think it's a 70's, 80's or really early 90's. One of my family recorded it and I remeer watching it a lot as a kid.

I remember there was 3 or 4 kids, and they had a club house, and they were painting it. The oldest was a girl with curly red hair, one of them, a boy, had glasses, dark hair. I think he was the one who read comic books. I think the younger girl had short pigtails, not sure. And then there was the toddler. Any way, these green people saw/make a hole in the floor, come up, and take something... I think the baby, but I'm not sure.

One of the kids had a snake (the girl I think)! And green paint. Later in the movie they paint themselves green so they can sneak through the villageI remember cause the younger girl said something like "i wanted to use it to paint [name of snake]green, [he's not as bright as he was]" or something ike that. there are pirate green people, and a sheriff,

OH! The green people say aug! "Aug, aug, aug, aug." And at one point they try talking to one of the green people they caught. And the green people use toys and play stuff. like fake money, and stuff they take from people above ground

then one or two of the kids gets put in "jail", theres toy handcuffs

the green men like, read comics and copy them. They feared the "snake people" or something like that.

At the end, when the kids are home, one looks out the window and one of the green men tkes there their motheres.. either umbrella or hat.
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 09:57 PM
    The ledgend of aug, or OG . I remember that It was a Saturday story special. Haha
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 15, 2008, 11:27 PM
    The land of UG I think
    Avemtilla Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jun 16, 2008, 09:41 AM
    You guys were right, my mom found the tape we recorded it on ^^ was called Into the land of og/ug/aug. one of those
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 17, 2008, 06:01 AM
    O good so it is still out there. I would like to see it again
    belt_316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 12:12 AM
    It's called "The Secret World of Og"... check this page out:

http://www.80scartoonsnow.com/80s-cartoon-movies/secret-world-og/
    belt_316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 12:12 AM
    It's called "The Secret World of Og"... check this page out:

http://www.80scartoonsnow.com/80s-cartoon-movies/secret-world-og/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Need title to old animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember for sure is an old evil ring master of a circus that has a glass eyeball and gets attacked by a bunch of black birds. He was the evil twin or brother of a nice old man who tries to help or save the main character who is a little boy who has run away from home to join the circus. ...

Title of Animated Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watch this animated movie around 1992. Race of woman are in war with race of men they are fleeing in space ship and they crash on some planet.Woman raise shield to protect them from man.One of woman is pregnant (I think she was raped by man).In the end male child is born. Please help me find...

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Animated movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Animated movie title? 1970-1989? I remember few things about this movie. The bit that haunts my dreams and has caused me to pose this question is when a presumably evil wizard or magician turns the town folk into block people and they all start marching out of town to stack themselves into a...

View more questions Search