Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cat_lover913112 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 06:46 PM
    A stray cat just had kittens
    Hi! Im New Here, Im Pretty Sure That A Stray Cat That Come S On My Back Porch Has Just Had Kittens And I Was Wondering If The Kittens Start Following There Mom After A Sertain Period, Im Hopping That She Will Bring Them To My Back Porch When She Comes And Eats So I Can't Bring Them To A Shelter. Now These Are Probably New Born Kttens So If You Have Any Advice That I Can Follow So I Can Get To The Kittens Before Than That Would Be Help A lot Thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 3, 2008, 07:26 PM
    The only thing I can think of is try and follow her when she leaves. And check under your porch. They tend to find dark "safe" places to have babies.
    itsmeuc97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 09:57 AM
    If you don't end up finding them,it won't be long they will follow there mom everywhere!Most likely no more than in 4 weeks!good luck!
    userhtfyjyutfhj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 07:21 AM
    If you bring the cat in the house she is more likely to bring her kittens but if not shell most likely go to a nabers and find some one who will let her in and if you have dogs and she might here them when outside there's less a chance shell bring them because the noise and that bshell think its not safe so I hope these help you and good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stray cat [ 8 Answers ]

I live on a farm and for the past week we have had a stray cat hanging around. It got really cold last week (-30!) so the cat has been living in one of our steel buildings. I noticed it is VERY skinny - almost nothing left of it. So I started giving it dry and canned cat food as well as water. ...

Want to assist stray not sure what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have been feeding a "family" of stray cats since the start of the summer. It was a mother cat and her two kittens. Lately we haven't seen one of the kittens and we rarely see the mother. Well one of the kittens comes around our house every night and sleeps at our door. We have a cat already so...

Finding newborn stray kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to find some newborn kittens a stray had a day ago. She was big one day and now she came to eat this am and I lost site of her. I want to make sure the kittens are okay. Mom seems to be. How to think like a cat to find kittens. I know it should be a warm dry place but... I...

Please pray for the stray [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Sunday morning, I rescued a kitten approximately 7 weeks old from the jaws of a dog running loose in the neighborhood. She was rushed to the emergency weekend and after hour veterinarian hospital. It was touch and go at first; however, she was stable enough to come home this...

Stray cat- is she pregnant or did she have kittens already? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Four days ago I stumbed upon a small cat who appears to be pregnant. She is very sweet, skinny, and hungry. I fed her outside for about 3 days and just decided to bring her inside today. My concern is whether she has had kittens or is still pregnant. I couldn't find kittens anywhere, but...

View more questions Search