Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Honey, you are 37 weeks pregnant, complaining is part of the package. ;)

For the last month of my pregnancy hubby wanted to move out, I was a wee bit crabby and might have taken it out on him a little bit. What a baby he was, after all, I was the one carrying that baby, and a picnic it wasn't.

Complain all you want, just remember, it's worth it in the end. :)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Honey, you are 37 weeks pregnant, complaining is part of the package. ;)

For the last month of my pregnancy hubby wanted to move out, I was a wee bit crabby and might have taken it out on him a little bit. What a baby he was, after all, I was the one carrying that baby, and a picnic it wasn't.

Complain all you want, just remember, it's worth it in the end. :)
    Very true. I think the hubby should be catering to you that last month.
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:43 PM
    You betcha, she should be a queen on a throne. :)

The last month is the hardest, the waiting, the worry, the wondering, it's almost torture, hubby got the easy part, he needs to pamper you like you've never been pampered before. :)
    Vision Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Definitely. I haven't been pregnant yet, but the way the boyfriend acts when I'm sick, I know he'll be a great Dad. Just don't tell him I said that cause he may freak out!
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:46 PM
    Your secret is safe with me, my lips are sealed. ;)
    Vision Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Hehe, thanks.
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Well ladies I agree but I have a great husband he never complains about me being pregnant, even now when I want to scream at him he just sits there and says it's the pregnancy talking.

Last night I was doing some "research "on Internet of when my baby would come ( just for fun) and I came across this site Labor Prediction Quiz
    It was just for fun and I took it this is what the prediction said in my case

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

So lets see how true it is once the day comes, well I am off to do some running around.
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Wow, that's neat. Interesting if it comes true. Keep us posted, we want to know when you have your baby, all the details. ;)

May 4, 2008, 12:12 PM
    It was just something for fun, but now of course I have another question I have been going to the bathroom and on my tp their has been this thick, very thick mucus discharge. It is clear and really stringy I even have it if I don't pee it's there, I have to use 3 tp to wipe to get it all. I have been going number 2 all morning as well no diarrhea though. So is this just normal discharge or is something else going on?
    Vision Expert

May 4, 2008, 01:21 PM
    If its white, it is probably just normal discharge.

May 4, 2008, 02:41 PM
    It's clear though not white, it's really sticky clear stuff.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Sounds like your mucus plug

May 4, 2008, 03:11 PM
    When you lose your plug doesn't it have to be brown and pink too? As well could it be most likely residual semen and discharge from the intercourse?
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2008, 03:44 PM
    The mucus plug is usually thick and bloody looking,or pink, I think you are correct, it is most likely residual semen from having intercourse.

May 4, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Okay sounds good thanks guys.
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2008, 04:01 PM
    No problem, anytime.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

May 5, 2008, 07:52 AM
    I don't know if you received this answer yet... I haven't gone through all answers since there are so many... but try something cold on your belly. I went to the hospital once because I couldn't feel my baby either and the second they added that cold gel, he moved around like crazy. The nurse then told me (even though doctors may not suggest this) but get an icecube or something frozen and touch your belly where you know your baby is positioned and he/she will move.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

May 5, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Your mucus plug does not have to have blood in it. Mine didn't.

May 5, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Did you lose your plug all at once? Because the mucus is still their and its just so sticky sometimes when I wipe it's on my fingers and won't get off.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 08:19 AM
    I lost it a lot like you. A little at a time, never one big blob

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

37 weeks and 4 days pregnant, don't want baby to get too big to deliver vaginally [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so I am almost 38 weeks, at 36 weeks my doctor told me that the baby had dropped, into the head down position and at that point was 6 lbs to 6 1/2 lbs already. She could actually feel the head, like where it was. And I was one CM dilated. At that time she told me that the baby is pretty big for...

Ex breaking 5 weeks of NC today has left me confused and unsure of what to do/say. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been posting a bit on the NC calender thread and reading a heap of other threads to try and gain an understanding of what to expect/what I'm going through at the moment. Basically I was in a relationship for 7 years with a girl who is awesome but it had just run its course. We both had...

31 weeks has baby dropped [ 3 Answers ]

Im 31 weeks this is my first child is it possible that the baby could have already dropped I've been feeling a lot of pressure down there whenever I walk and many kicks to the ribs what could this be? Is it possible that I could go into labour at 38 weeks

View more questions Search