Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maribillsfarm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 05:41 PM
    1998 John Deere sabre value
    just wondered if anyone has an idea of the value of a John Deere Sabre riding mower, 16 hp, 42 " mowing deck runs great, starts every time. Thanks for your help.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Depends on where you are located.
    maribillsfarm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 11:49 AM
    The mower in in Whitmore lake MI just north of Ann Arbor.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 02:09 PM
    The mower is 10 yrs. Old. It was built to last 10 yrs or about 250 hours. It would be worth $200-$300 if all is working properly on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere xt 40t [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how the gas tank fuel lines go to the primer bulb and the carburater. Also how to get a diagram of the above. Thanks John

John deer sabre won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a john deer sabre model 1438 gear. There is a wire that comes from a fuse that I do not know were it goes. I hooked it directly to the posative on the battery and I blow my fuse. I hook it to the selenoid were the powere wire connects from the battery and the fuse blows. I hook it to the...

John Deere Sabre Riding Lawnmower [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a repair manual for a John Deere Sabre riding lawnmower? I have a problem with the battery keeping a charge. Hooked up a 12v trickle charge solar cell hoping this would charge the battery, but to no avail. It's like something is discharging the battery. I...

John Deere Sabre riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get the back wheel off my JD Sabre mower. It looks like there is a shear pin that is holding it on after I get the big snap ring off. How do I get the pin out?

View more questions Search