Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Feb 17, 2009, 07:07 AM

Xbox 360 is a wonderful hobby ;) my husband and I both love video games.

One hobby I have that turns me into a nerd/geek in the eyes of the average person is costuming. I'm in the 501st so back off OK! :) my geekness is justified! So I make star wars costumes, it's really fun to look at a picture of something and recreate it. Find the right materials and turn normal things into something awesome. I don't just make stuff for me but also when Halloween rolls around I make the most awesome costumes for my kids :)

Fishing is fun, photography, and I write stories as well
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Mar 12, 2009, 03:27 PM

Wow, loaded question for me! Coins,stamps,comic books, old bottles, 78 RPM records, old vinyl, radios,movies, treasure hunting with my Tesoro Golden Eagle, day trips to the ocean and shells, concerts,Ebaying,computers,electronics. And that only touches the tip of my iceberg-LOL.
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2011, 12:07 AM
    I used to collect stamps while growing up. These days, I do photography.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could our hobbies change? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible that after sometime we turn off or we start obtain another one? Your experience friends:rolleyes:

Using hobbies as a way to procrastinate [ 5 Answers ]

I find myself diving into various hobbies, when there are a number of other things that would be a much better use of my time. Any suggestions to get me to prioritize and quit putting things off... some of those things would be a great benefit to me, but I also don't want to spend a lot of time...

I have no hobbies too.bad! [ 11 Answers ]

I feel I have no hobbies too! Job is boring, life is boring! Every day I want to do is waiting for off duty, then go home, watching TV or listening to music, or sleeping. And I do the same things at my weekend! I do not want to go outside, unless I have to do something shopping, always prefer to...

What are your hobbies [ 15 Answers ]

Dear memebers, Would u help a 24/7 single hard worker find a hobby please?:D I mean, I do hang out with my girl friends, going to nursing home help with the elders. I do read, study about plants and acupuncture. I want to play golf but it's kind of expensive for me at this moment. What...

View more questions Search