Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tomdog38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 04:08 PM
    DVD operation with comcast remote
    How can I use my comcast remote to operate my DVD player?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 4, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Try it, here's your Manual:
    Remotes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comcast remote control won't work w/ DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

I have Comcast cable. Recently, the remote control - 'Comcast On Demand Custom 3-Device Universal Remote Control' - stopped functioning partially. We could still change channels, but it wouldn't turn the TV on & off, change the volume, or turn on the DVD or VCR hooked up to the system. We...

Harbor breeze remote operation [ 4 Answers ]

I have just moved into a house and I have a harbor breeze fan with no pull chains,or external switches. I have been all over this unit and I can not figure out how to reverse the fan direction. I have no instructions, I have no wall controls. The remote looks like this unit: 3 Speed Universal Fan...

Remote fan operation [ 1 Answers ]

Having a problem with the remote control of a hampton bay fan. It will not change from the reverse mode. Operated fine for about 1 year. Any clues?

Converting remote control ceiling fan to normal operation [ 3 Answers ]

How can I convert my remote control combo ceiling fan and light to work normal off a light switch? I know I would need some kit to replace the remote receiver in the fan, so that I could manually switch speeds and direction and turn on light. Is there such a kit? The fan is made by Smartel, Inc....

Sporatic Operation of Remote Control [ 1 Answers ]

:-XQuestions have been asked about the hampton remotes not working or working by themselves, but my remotes only operate less than 10% of the time, if at all. I've been through the drill of changing the batteries and getting the remote close to the receiver, but the problem does not change. Could...

View more questions Search