Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark boi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Black and dark trying to get lighter NATURALLY
    I'm a black young man who is regularly made fun of because I'm extremely dark. Please help by telling me ways to get lighter without using lightening products. Thank you in advance.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 3, 2008, 03:57 PM
    It's pretty sad that people are picking on your because of your skin colour. Please try not to let them get you down! :)

But anyway...

You can try lemon, but it will only slightly lighten you. The only way to lighten your skin is by using lightening products.
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Who picks on you. I love me some chocolate men. I find you all very sexy. I didn't know men get picked on for being too dark too.
    janice589 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeyes678
    who picks on you. I love me some chocolate men. I find you all very sexy. I didnt know men get picked on for being too dark too.
    I bet a lot of people do
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Me too.. I find dark men soooo attractive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make naturally black hair med/dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to be very specific. I need to know how to dye naturally black hair to a med/dark brown color, using only professional products. i.e. exact color name and number, what volume developer, and how much to add to the color. I know ratio is very important. Thanks, mssherryk

Taking naturally black hair to med/brown [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know EXACT color name and number and the right ratios of color and developer to make my naturally black roots go to a med/dark brown color. All supplies will come from professional beauty store, not a kit. mssherryk. Please give eaxact formula

I'm 5 weeks pregnant with naturally blonde hair but its black! [ 1 Answers ]

I don't want to be ugly throughout my pregnancy with half blonde, half black hair. It says it's not recommended that you dye your hair during pregnancy but there isn't any proof that it is harmful to the baby. Many women dyed their hair throughout their pregnancy and had very healthy babies! I...

Dying dark brown/black hair lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I've been wanting to dye my hair a shade lighter or just lighter in general, but I'm not sure that it will work, seeing as I have dark brwon hair. Are there any natural lightening products for dark/brown hair I can use? Or What coulour highlights should I add to my hair?

View more questions Search