Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJS Fishing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 10:54 AM
    No power output from Kipor 3000 TI
    Can anyone help me with an answer as to why my kipor 3000 generator all of a sudden just quit producing power, It's only a yr old and not used very much at all.
    I noticed the light indicating a power overload, but at the time the only things working off it, was a couple lights and radio of our RV. Certainly enough power there to run those features.
    Just wondering if anyone could point me in a direction to look at.

Thanks Jon
    RockerC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Hi Jon,
    Hi have the same problem with my 3000 kipor.

Claude
    RockerC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 06:56 AM

Jon,
    I know this question is one year old but this could help other. I found the problem causing the led power overload. I test all my power source
    Everything was OK according to the shop manual. But I notice the ignition module the one with 3 leds, the 10 pins connector was not making a good contact on the module and pin 3 (trigger coil) was shorter then others. With my electronic experience I manage to extend the pin and voilą Problem solve.

Claude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Use inverter to increase power output of a generator [ 7 Answers ]

Hello does anyone know if it is practical or even possible to amplify the power of a small generator using a large watt inverter? Say you have a 2 or 3 HP 1000 watt generator and you hook it up to a 5000 watt inverter. What kind of power will you be NOW able to generate? Doesn't the horse power of...

Craftman DLT 3000 [ 1 Answers ]

Push in the brake to start it will start but when you let the brake off it stalls out

Power output of an inverter [ 1 Answers ]

How do I increase the power output of a DC to AC inverter say, up to 2000W-3000W Please, help me I am desperate.

Generator power output cuts in and out [ 1 Answers ]

Bought a Coleman Generator a few months ago and I have it connected to an inverter. The inverter is connected also to 16 "deep cycle" batteries and usually powers the house from solar panels. Everything has been working terrific until last night when the generator began cutting in and out. It...

View more questions Search