Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dean Virgil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Accounting
    What is the amount of deposits in transit is included on the bank reconcilliation

A.is it a deduction from the balance per the depositor's books

B.a deduction to the balance per bank statement

C.deduction from the balance per bank statement

D.addition to the balance per depositor's records
    Nazib Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 06:14 PM
    It's the amt send to bank but not yet cleared.. So D. would be right choice
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 10:43 PM
    Well, I meant to disagree on that answer but my mouse click obviously didn't "take." (My mouse gets persnicity sometimes.) We are also not here to just answer people's homework problems for them. It's their work and we shouldn't do it for them, and just giving answers away does help them really learn anything. And multiple choice is obviously homework.
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Dean, please see our guidelines about posting homework problems:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

We aren't here to just answer the questions for you. We need to see that you've at least made an attempt to try the work yourself. With multiple choice, it's also useful to have an explanation of your thoughts (since you could just guess). Or even just ask specifically what you don't understand. If I can see that you've attempted it, I'm happy to explain it further.
    Nazib Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 06:24 PM
    I would like 2 know the answr then... if u morgaine
    Uber Member

May 5, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazib
    i wud like 2 know the answr then....if u morgaine
    Sent it through PM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Accounting steps for the accounting cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I think I wrote all the steps wrong can someone correct them for me thanks. List the following steps of the accounting cycle in their proper order: a) Preparing the post-closing trial balance.9 b) Posting the journal entries c) Journalizing and posting adjusting entries d) Preparing the...

Accounting ? [ 1 Answers ]

1. During May, Lewis Inc purchased office supplies for cash. The supplies will be used in June. What effect does this transaction have on the accounting equation? 2. Charles Consultants started business on Jan 1,2008 and immediately purchased $1,000 of supplies to use in the business. At the end...

Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having problems figuring out a question for my accounting class. Can anyone help me with it? Thanks :o Patty Piper recently began a swimming pool chlorination service. She visits each of her clients on a weekly basis and applies chlorine gas and other chemicals to their pools. This...

Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Ok I went through and did the ledger and came up with this trial balance cash... 6695 accounts receivable... 1000 supplies... 1975 prepaid rent... 2475 prepaid insurance... 1800 office equipment... 9000 accounts payable... 900 unearned fees... 3500

View more questions Search