Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashiff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Romanian visit visa process
    HI THERE
    I'm from pakistan. My romanian friend is married in pak, she asks me to visit her family there in romania, I need help, what all I need? What has she to do? For how long the process goes on? I need quick replies
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 3, 2008, 11:41 AM
    You should contact the nearest Romanian embassy and request for information if you need to obtain invitation letter from your friend, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visa requirements to visit Niagara Falls, ON Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 B visa working in USA, planning to visit Niagara falls, ON, Canada. Can any one suggest do I need to get a Visitor / TRV (Temporary Resident visa) to visit Niagara Falls at ON, Canada? If any one know information about immigration laws around that Travel are welcome. ...

Tourest Visa for minor to visit United States from Philippines [ 3 Answers ]

I am an American Citizen currently married to a filipino gal who has a permenent resident visa to stay in the United States. We want to bring our niece, an 11 year old female here from the Philippines and educate her in the United States. Can I bring her into the United States on a tourist visa,...

What are the time limitations of a visa to visit this Country United States? [ 2 Answers ]

How long can a visa from Ghana to the United States be legal before it needs to be updated? Regards, girad1961

Marrying an Alien With Visit Visa [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is Romanian and we met 2 years ago while working in Kuwait. We have since left Kuwait and come back to the US. She is here on a Visit Visa at the moment and we want to get married. What are the requirements for us to marry? Do we still need to get a K-1 Visa? Thank you.

View more questions Search