Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymonkey75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Period 3 weeks late, pregnancy symptoms, negative test
    Hi,
    My last period was on 13th March 2008. I have lots of pregnancy symptoms such a nausea, vomiting, tender breasts, sore nipples, harder/firmer breasts, bleeding gums, stuffy nose, headaches daily, tiredness and these are just to name a few, however I have done several home pregnancy tests and they have all been negative. Is it possible I could be pregnant or could these symptoms be something else :rolleyes:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2008, 02:10 PM
    It is possible you are pregnant. Many women don't show up positive on HPTs until later in pregnancy. Make sure you are using first morning urine though, they are more accurate that way.

I would suggest you make a doctor's appointment for a blood test at this point.
    Deada Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babymonkey75
    Hi,
    My last period was on 13th March 2008. I have lots of pregnancy symptoms such a nausea, vomiting, tender breasts, sore nipples, harder/firmer breasts, bleeding gums, stuffy nose, headaches daily, tiredness and these are just to name a few, however I have done several home pregnancy tests and they have all been negative. Is it possible I could be pregnant or could these symptoms be something else :rolleyes:
    Yes it is possible to still be pregnant but to find out for sure see if you can get a blood test done to determined for sure.
    I had the same problem and found out it was a cyst in my right ovaries and come to find it gives the same symptoms of pregnancy. I am not a doctor just letting you know from my own experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? [ 12 Answers ]

I'am 2 months late menstrual 6 negative pregnancy test and no symptoms feel? But I didn't yet go to the doctor for the check up.. because I'am afraid. And one thing more I don't like yet to become pregnant.

6 Negative pregnancy test, 2 weeks late [ 16 Answers ]

I'm 24 and have a very regular 28 day cycle. My period is 2 weeks late. I have had mild on and off symptoms. One day my boobs feel sore the next I'm fine. No cramps. I am not stressed, life is pretty good right know. Is it possible I'm getting false negative test results? I have a doctors appt...

2 1/2 weeks late and negative pregnancy test [ 43 Answers ]

Ok, so I took a pregnancy test at home when my period was 9 days late and it was negative. I have never missed a period before or been late, EVER! I am now 12 days late but want to wait until Sunday to take another one to be sure. I have had very light cramping for the past 2 and a half weeks along...

Period is late, pregnancy symptoms, two negative HPT's [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and have been on the pill for 10 years. I went off the pill in December because my husband and I wanted to start trying for a baby. The 1st day of my LMP was Dec 10th. I am 36 days into my cycle and still no period. I don't have any of my normal premenstrual symptoms...

View more questions Search