dhausey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Curve... full keyboard
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2009, 11:18 PM

Hmmmm.
    The pearl is smaller then the curve.
    The curve has a full keyboard.
    The pearl's trackball has a tendency to stop working. (the curve does as well but not as often as the pearl)
    Miss Baby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 04:43 AM

I have a Curve and it freezes sometimes but other than that it is the best! I love my curve!
    eymon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 09:49 AM

I have a curve 8320 with wifi and when "on the go" it eliminate the need for computer sometime and it never frizes on me easy to use with full qwerty, but since I am not using pearl all I have is half the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blackberry: do you need a bluetooth to use the internet?General blackberry info [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im confused. I am interested in buying a Blackberry 7230 Smartphone or a blackberry 7290. The 7230 doesn't have a bluetooth but does have a web browser acccording to Amazon so can I still get the internet using my Wireless internet connection at home? I have never owned a blackberry...

Blackberry Pearl 8110 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just purchased a Pink Blackberry Pearl 8110 - but am lost at how to use it. How do I get on the internet? How can I transfer photos from my laptop to my blackberry? Thanks

Blackberry pearl [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased my first blackberry, the blackberry pearl, and when anyone phones me their number shows up as unknown. Even if they are in my address book the name will not show up. It always says unknown caller. I was wondering how to enable this feature?

Blackberry [ 2 Answers ]

Where does the name blackberry come from

View more questions Search