Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    francisdnieves Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Do I have a market in the U.S for fancy and low cost jewlery items
    We are maing fancy and low cost jewely items. My question is do we have a market (demand) in the US for fancy and low cost jewelry items?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 01:45 AM
    I think that it would depend on what specific kinds of jewelry items that you have and how you would market them. What specific kinds of jewelry is it that you are trying to market, please?

I know a person who made his entire living in the U.S. for a number of months by going out to garage sales, purchasing costume jewelry and then selling them on eBay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2008, 10:01 AM
    If you wish to sell to stores, there are regional and national shows where companies buy booths to show their goods to stores. They advertise in varoius trade magizens that these stores get.
    And they hire professional sales reps to call on the stores and show them their product lines.

To sell to people, I know one person who actually travels from business to business with items in his car and shows his goods. He sells at flea markets and other events.

You can set up web sites, and use eBay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower of Cost or Market and Inventory Value [ 9 Answers ]

THERE ARE 8 QUESTIONS HERE>>>>PLEASE READ THEM ALL A company sells four products. They have consistently experienced a profit margin of 20% of sales and expects this rate to hold for the future. This is the most recent year totals as of Dec 31 Product Original Cost Cost to Replace ...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search