Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i97supratti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2004, 01:32 PM
    92 Honda Accord CD deck
    The cd player in my 1992 Honda Accord doesn't work. I put a CD in it, and it goes in, and it tries to read it, then it just ejects the CD back out. Anyone know how I can fix this?
    macellaio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2004, 11:37 AM
    92 Honda Accord CD deck
    I am having the same problem. Did you get a resolution?
    sasquatch_tattoo Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2005, 03:21 PM
    Honda accord cd problems
    Hope this helps, I work at a salvage yard repairing factory decks and had a few problems with the accord cd players, what I found out was that the white lube for the cd reader rails was almost gone causing the reader not to be able to slide back and forth to allow the reader to track on and read the disc. A local electronic repair shop can pop your cover if the radio is removed and lube the rails for about $5-10. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

98 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Warm weather out, car won't start. This happens frequently during spring/summer. Any suggestions??

92 honda accord [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1992 honda Accord and when I first turn on the headlights , both lights go off then on again. If you have any input on how to fix this drop me a line a [email protected]

97 honda accord ls [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has a honda accord it won't crank it shows it is in park and d4 the d4 light flashes and car won't start. We have no idea what is wrong sometimes if you disable the battery for several hrs and hook it back up it will start any ideas?

View more questions Search