Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

May 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Lyrics from a song in the Movie, Where the Buffalo Roam
    Hey everyone! Ok so I'm looking for a song in the movie "Where the Buffalo Roam" its based on a book written by Hunter S. Thompson (The same author of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Anyway, I'm guess this song is from the 60's. And a couple of the lyrics are like this...

"... and I know, and I feel it in my bones. ..."

Its in the part of the movie where Hunter and the nurse are in his hospital room dancing and Gonzo comes in through the window.

Can anyone help me please!?

Thanks a bunch!:p
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Here are the original tracks...

BUFFALO STOMP/Neil Young
    ODE TO WILD BILL #1/Neil Young
    ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER/Jimi Hendrix
    ODE TO WILD BILL #2/Neil Young
    PAPA WAS A ROLLING STONE/The Temptations
    HOME, HOME ON THE RANGE/Neil Young
    HIGHWAY 61/Bob Dylan
    I CAN'T HELP MYSELF/ Four Tops
    ODE TO WILD BILL #3 WITH DIALOGUE/Neil Young
    KEEP ON CHOOGLIN'/Creedence Clearwater Revival
    ODE TO WILD BILL #4/Neil Young
    PURPLE HAZE/Jimi Hendrix
    BUFFALO STOMP REFRAIN/Neil Young

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

What is the name of this song, I know the lyrics but I can't find the name of the song [ 3 Answers ]

Every little thing that you do I'm so in love with you It just keeps getting better and better I want to spend the rest of my life With you by my side Forever and ever and ever Its country If someone knows the name of the song Please tell mee

View more questions Search