Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Awful cold
    I have the worst cold right now. I've tried everything I can think of to help it be less miserable, basically everything down the drug stores cold aisle, hot steamy showers, vapor patches, vapor plug ins, vicks vapor rub ocean drops. I can still hardly breath out of my nose! Anyone else have any ideas?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 2, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Funny you should mention this because me and a few other people have had nasal and sinus congestion but not a cold. I am taking a nasal/sinus decongestant as for allergies. Its working.
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Thanks. Tried that too though. :(
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Poor thing... I sympathise with you since I was off work with the flu since last Wednesday and even though it's now Sunday, I still feel awful!! Dreadful running nose, nagging dry/flemy cough ~ sniffling constantly and can't stand the thought of having to either go to work tomorrow or tell them I'm still too sick!

I should have done this sooner myself ~ have you had your ginger, lemon, honey and garlic drink? I'm going to!
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Eew. no. but I'm desperate enough wanting to feel better that I might maybe leave out the garlic and see if its still effective... haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Awful Smell [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I have a concerning problem. About 2 months ago we had a clog in our basement drain (where the washer drains into) and had Mr. Rooter fix this problem. Now we have an awful sulfur smell coming from the basement. At first we noticed every now and then and it was only in the basement. Now...

Awful Dad [ 6 Answers ]

Okay me and my exboyfriend broke up last summer, we were fine ended on good terms and still talked every now and then... Two months later I have to call him and tell him I am eight weeks pregnant. He was fine with it. When I was 36 weeks pregnant he decided to flip the script on me and me...

I have awful spots on my arms [ 4 Answers ]

I mean they are not spots but like sores on my arms I need to get rid off before August can anyone advise me on something how to stop itching and picking as I can't help it

Am I awful [ 21 Answers ]

People think I'm horrible because I don't hold my 8 month old all day. He doesn't like to be held but he does cry a lot.. no matter what we do he just cries

View more questions Search