Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Singact02 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
    World War II Movie.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an older movie, its about a World War II military unit. This team is going through Germany and they come upon a train yard. The sniper within the military group is assigned to asassinate a German Military Officer walking next to the train and gets ready to shoot, but then Hitler shows up by surprise. The sniper wants to shoot Hitler claiming if he does the war will be over, but his commander won't let him because the assignment is to kill the general.

Can anyone tell me ANY information about this movie? Who was in it, title, etc?
    r3d-skull89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Mate I think I know what your talking about.. is it a russian army sniper your talking about... and he ends up getting some medals or something...

If not I hope you get the name as it sounds good :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Apocalyptic World 80s movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie I saw on an action TV station (AXN). It was a post apocalyptic world and the main character was this white guy who was a loaner. He is helped out along the way by some other guy who looks a lot like Wesley Snipes, but wasn't Snipes or Omar Epps. The scene I remember...

Looking for a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a teacher of mine told me about a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s sending mankind into a everlasting paradise. On the cover of the movie there was a guy in a buddhist robe and a hologram image was in the center where the guys face and body would be. That's all...

Movie that kods go into a video game then go to a dinasour world [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one now its from like 90-95?

Where in the world? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I know this is a decision I should make myself, but I am looking for suggestions and input. I am enrolling in the Rotary exchange program, and have a choice to go virtually anywhere in the world (excluding africa and most of asia) on an exchange trip for a year. I am in grade 10 now,...

View more questions Search