Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AD2012 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Is the lead content is Swarovski crystals harmful?
    Is the lead content is Swarovski crystals harmful?
    astraljag Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 11:54 PM

No

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Struvite Crystals PLEASE HELP! [ 15 Answers ]

I've read a few Q & A about struvite crystals and just about every informational website... but need some specific to my situation info. My male cat has always seemed to have litter box issues. About a month ago I thought he was severely constipated... took him to the vet. Turns out his baldder...

Swarovski Crystals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can buy Swarovski Crystals at wholesale prices ? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and You have a great day!!

Opening nav menu content in main content column [ 2 Answers ]

You will have to excuse me because I am quite new to CSS. I am trying to create a personal website using style sheets - with a basic two column layout with a header and footer. I have created the elements of the front page and have the navigatin bar on the left (Home, About me, etc) but I am unsure...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

Struvite Crystals [ 4 Answers ]

My Persian from time to time (she's 4 years old) has the urgency to urinate. Just a drop or so comes out. She is not bloked. Vet said she has a lot of Struvite crystals. She get a tablespoon of Slolid Gold tuna (cat formula) 1 can between 6 cats. She is also free eats a mixture of Praire chicken &...

View more questions Search