Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kissmekillme14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Is it infected?
    I got my industral done last week.
    Since about the day after my top hole has been shotting out gunky green stuff...

Is it infected?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Green discharge means there is a high possibility that it is infected. I know this is gross, but does the discharge smell bad (thats another indicator of infection)? Is it painful? Very red? Very swollen?
    kissmekillme14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Green discharge means there is a high possibility that it is infected. I know this is gross, but does the discharge smell bad (thats another indicator of infection)? Is it painful? Very red? Very swollen?

Well It's a little swollen... but, *and this didn't accure to me to mention this until after the fact* I got one hole done a week before the other. *the one that's swollen* The piercing didn't mention that anything was seem wrong with it... Which I'm hoping he would have if indeed there WAS something wrong...

I can't comment on the smelling... I'll have to wait to find out...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 10:25 PM
    You may want to see a doctor. You might need antibiotics. The second hole being done after the first one might have irritated the first one so badly that it got infected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the belly piercing necessarily need to look infected to be infected? [ 9 Answers ]

Does it? Mine doesn't hurt and people say it doesn't look infected at all. But I'm scared help

My PC is infected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My CPU usage is 100% and has Trojan-Spy.Zbot. Any specifics on this would be highly appreicated. Thanks VK Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 11:08:46 AM, on 4/5/2008

Is it infected? [ 7 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about a week ago. It is red around the top bead. It is not bleeding and there isn't any puss coming out. Is it starting to get infected or is it just healing?

Is my belly infected [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got my belly button dun on the 15th December and its been ine I've cleaned it 3 times a day but now I took it out yesterday and there is a lump on the top bar its crusty and oozes sum times is it infected and if so how can I help it

Infected with spyware [ 6 Answers ]

I have all the symptoms of spyware infection... Is there such a thing as free anti-spyware and where can I download it? Thanks

View more questions Search