Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry4p Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Mtu settings
    Does anybody know how change the mtu settigns to 1364. Have no router sraight shot to the xbox using a comcast modem motorola
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

May 2, 2008, 06:34 AM
    It is in the NIC card configuration, advanced properties. It should currently be set to 1500.
    techyagent Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 04:47 AM
    First all check the Dafault gateway on computer.open the gui by dafault gateway.Once you get the modem GUI than go to wan set option & reduce the mtu size;make sure don't reduce less than 1358.

That's alll;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    aboleth Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

May 6, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Anything below 1500 can "potentially" cause problems, but for the mostpart 1364 should be fine. Advanced properties for your network card under device manager will give you what you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

Security settings [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to download something like antivirus software my computer won't all me to because it says the publisher is unknown and there is no digital signature, how do I stop it from doing this?

A/c fan settings [ 3 Answers ]

Is it better to run the fan constantly, and if so should it be a multi-speed type that is most efficient for the central air conditioner?

Ie settings hijack? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I switch on PC http://iesettingsupdate automaticaly starts my internet connection and willnot allow me to change settings for wireless router I have nortons and have run adaware but cannot find the problem

Settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows XP on a Dell 2400. When I open a web page it only fills half of my desktop and I have to click in top righthand corner to enlarge it. Is there a setting which open the page fullscreen immediately?

View more questions Search