Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyxtra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 04:46 PM
    want to know name of children's 80's movie of ALIEN WITH SKITTLES ON SPACESHIP!
    OK... well to most this might seem like a random movie..
    but when I was young I remember watching a children's film consisting of two young kids who find a space ship with a odd look alien who has SKITTLES.. on his space ship and then the kids go over some random to a weird world and have some crazy party..
    that's all I remember.. but would really want to know what its called... PLEASEEEE HELP IF U KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I THINK ITS AMERICAN OR AUSTRALIAN ALL A BIT OF A BLURRRRR
    scardie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Try exploreres with eathan hawne
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

May 14, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Mac and Me? (skittles part)
    Lalaaudi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 12:49 PM
    I'm looking for this movie too!! >Email Removed< Been looking for year!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 12, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Try Le martien de Noël

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

80's Sci Fi Movie featuring a cat/spaceship. Not horror. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie should be late 80's, and I doubt early 90's. It had something to do with a cat from outerspace, that wore a braclet around its neck that I believe lit up. I can remember at the end of the movie, the cat gets in the spaceship and it takes off. Never mind, but it was "The cat from...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Children's movie from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie my sister and I used to love to watch as kids in the early 80's so I am assuming it is from the early 80's or before. I realize the details are very sketchy as I only remember pieces of it. It involved some sort of adventure with several friends. My mom...

View more questions Search