Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

May 1, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Fire Rated Pocket Door
    Anyone know of a fire rated pocket door or something similar. I need something that would look like a part of the wall when closed and be totally out of the way when open, and be one hour rated. I found something from the UK but it wouldn't fly here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting into the Pocket [ 4 Answers ]

My spot is between the second and third arrow, using a particle ball, speed is average for my age 70, and I'm having a hard time getting to the pocket, seems like most of the time I am on the 1-3 pocket. It's hard for me to get more speed on the ball. Bob

Am I losing money that should be in my pocket [ 1 Answers ]

I recently started working for a tattoo shop where I get an actual paychek and have taxes taken out. Before it was cash at the end of the night and I would have to do the rest around when taxes were due. The shop policy is a 50 50 split, I keep 50% of what I make and they keep the other 50%. Well...

Out of Pocket Costs [ 1 Answers ]

Which one of the following is an example of an opportunity costs? a. Revenue lost from sale of cakes by deciding to sell only cookies. b. Wages paid to construction workers. c. Materials used to assemble computers d. Ordering costs related to a customer's special order of guitar strings e....

Pocket PC [ 2 Answers ]

url . I have just purchased a pocket pc for my wife-----it is compatible with Microsoft explorer and outlook--is there anyway that it can be synchronized with msn -8? Its agreat little pc but to keeep going back and forth between outlook and msn-8 seems ridiculous-would appreciate a...

Fire rated recessed light covers [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing Halo 4" and 6" can lights (IC) and the electrician that I am working with says that we must use UL 2 hr fire rated light covers FF109-300 Tenmat brand. First the lights are enclosed steel boxes. Does this mean that it is unecc to use the covers? Second This seems to be the only...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.