Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 01:24 PM
    At&t who called my phone?
    I received a call from jury scam people. I do not have caller ID.
    At& t told me they are unable to tell me who phone my house at
    Exactly 2:40 P.M. On May 1,2008.

Are they telling me the truth??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 1, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Yes they can not tell you. They could tell the police if the police had a warrant for that information.

If you received a call about a scam, give the police all the data you have and that is the end of it
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 2, 2008, 06:03 AM
    You will have to be continued to be terrorized. I know ATT allows anonomys Faxes, They call me constantly want to sell me more goods. I am on the do not call list.
    Police won't or can't help. They are Busy with real criminals? And phone crimes continue to rise?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 2, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando
    I am on the do not call list.
    Just an aside here, the Do Not Call list law gives an exception to people who have a prior relationship. So if you are using AT&T services, then they have a right to call despite being on the don't call list.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 2, 2008, 06:13 AM
    I have had so many prior relations with MANY companies and people. I think I am screwed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian phone american phone [ 1 Answers ]

Can you ring an Australian mobile number on an american cell phone?

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search