Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robin071 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 11:00 AM
    I love one girl.but there is big prob.
    Hii... to all
    I'm in love with one girl.. she is my good friend.but I had fear to ask her.. but recently one of my frnd(girl) ask her if she likes me or not(I don't send my friend to her, my friend herself go) and she said she consider me just like bro... I really shocked!! But my feeling about her very true.if I ask her now I hv fear of losing frndship.. wht can I do to change her mind?? what should game can I play?? I really does not want to loose her.. I just love her.. someone hv any suggestion..?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 08:17 AM
    First, please do not use text messaging slang. It is really hard to follow your thoughts.
    Have you asked her out?
    Have you talked to her about your feelings?
    Have you actually talked to her? Might be a good place to start, talking.
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

May 2, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Pal I married my best friend, and if any one asked me about him before we got together I totally denied liking him, I half believed I didn't like him too but when he got a girlfriend I got depressed and anyhow just tell her in a not to heavy way, don't play games they always backfire, and if she really is your friend shell stay that way even if she really doesn't like you that way, oh and I agree the text slang is awful
    moniquex0ox Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Tell her your feeling & she probably has feeling for you too & doesn't want to lose your friendship either you have to take chances or you will never know what can happen
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 14, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Its better that YOU and HER talk about it...
    Just sit her down... be cool about it... and ask her how she feels
    You have nothnig to lose...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Love with a girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl who has a boyfriend, we have seen each other and have made love, but she says that she is still in love with her boyfriend. I have told her how I feel about her, yet when I ask her how she feels about be and whether she loves me her answer always is Maybe. What do I...

I Love This Girl But What Should I Do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I hope someone out there can help me figure this girl out. I met her online, she's a singer in Reno and I live in Palm Springs, Ca. I record music and asked her to record one of my songs. She said yes. So after about 2 weeks I called her and she said we would have to figure out how to get...

I really love this girl [ 5 Answers ]

How should I ask her out me and her are in 8 th grade

You are needed for a majorly sleep deprived girl because of a stupid prob [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there... I was just hoping to get some advice. See, I like this guy, he's my friend. He likes this other girk who acts extra fake around him. Idk if he still likes her or not. Lately I seriously can't get him out of my head. I think of him with music, movies, reading, pix, conversations, you...

Will the girl I love ever be over her ex? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this girl who I am good friends with. She was going out with one of my best friends for about 10 months. He was a real ahole to her. They broke up about 2 months ago and were still hanging out and he has a new girlfriend. I remained good friends with her. Ive allways cared a lot about...

View more questions Search