Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Patio umbrella parts ?
    I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual.
    All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a Swiss web site, but cannot see the umbrella I have also found the name Shade Trends (Taiwan) , but again not results for parts.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Are you able to take the part that is broken into where you bought it to see about them getting you a new part for it? That would be my first thought on this.
    pittspitts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 07:19 PM

Can you convert a regular aptio umbrella into a tilt umbrella. We have a big Pottery Barn but it does not tilt. Is there a kit to do this.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 01:36 AM
    This thread is now very old and archived.

Site doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

New questions need to be asked by starting a new thread.

If you have a new question, please start a new thread.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement rope for umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get replacement roping for a patio umbrella - I have replaced it twice with inadequate rope as it has again snapped. I have called the manufacturer and they did not have an answer for me.

Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas

View more questions Search