Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Bigger in Texas.
    The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem.
    The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doctor put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia
    'Aha!' mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again. 'Aha!' said the doctor once more, and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side... then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.
    The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt. The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his boys were no longer aching.
    The doctor said, 'How does that feel now?'
    The midget replied, 'Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?'
    The doctor replied 'I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots.'
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Lmao!!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
    LOL... very good :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bigger Butt [ 6 Answers ]

What food and excersizes will aid in getting a bigger butt, has anyone tried the ebooks and which ones work

Bigger butt [ 6 Answers ]

I am a blk woman with small butt can you imagine that lol I have broad shoulder but I was wondering if there is any exercise that can make me more propotion or just a little lift to my butt.

Bigger breast [ 5 Answers ]

I want to now if u have small brest and u want bigger ones how can u make that happen with out having to get surgery

A bigger butt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everone Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?

F1 in Oklahoma-OPT in Texas-H1B in Texas [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all!!!:) First at all, this is a great forum! I've been reading a lot of posts, and they are very very useful. Now I got a question for the tax experts and non-experts too:p!! This is my case: I was studying and working as a Teacher Assistant in Oklahoma from 08.26.02 to 03.06.05....

View more questions Search