Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peppy1164 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Adware Rogue Suspect
    Hi,

AVG has found the following: Adware.Rogue Suspect - HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{C7310572-AC80-11D1-8DF3-00C04FB6EF4F}\InprocServer32\\
    And
    HKLM\Software\sPeeQ\AbsoluteHTTP

Any help in getting rid of those please??

Thank you for any help.

Pia
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 14, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Click start>click run type in msconfig and then press enter. Go to the start up tab and uncheck everything except your anti virus,click OK and reboot.

1. Download and run Firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through Internet Explorer IE! (Trojan downloaders, win32 ).
    Security News from the net: spyware fighter essentials

1b Clear Up your temp files (where a lot of viruses and spyware hide)
    Security News from the net: Clear Up your temp files

2. Run the vundo,combo fix and SDFix Security News from the net: vundofix and combo fix
    Security News from the net: SDFix

3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    Security News from the net: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

4. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot Security News from the net: Spybot search and destroy spyware and popups and superantispyware Security News from the net: SUPERAntiSpyware Home Edition (free version) to get rid of the nasties

5. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
    Dr.Web CureIt! – download free anti-virus! Cure viruses, Best free anti-virus scanner!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspect grandma was murdered [ 7 Answers ]

After my grandma died of an ulcer, due to excessive bleeding, an autopsy reveled that she can head fresh small skull fractures. Her money (5,000 cash) was stolen not long before he died. My cousin told me she use to get beaten up by my uncle (her son), which she adored. Before she died she told...

I suspect someone I know using my social security card. [ 1 Answers ]

To whom it may concern. Recently my social security card was stolen. I kind of suspect someone who is living in the same house hold is me. I suspect this person cause this illegal to be here. And I'm a citizen. Now I reported my social security stolen,but now this pwerson just stated working at...

When did you first suspect? [ 7 Answers ]

I am just wondering what made people first suspect that they might be pregnant. I am just curious about your symptoms or lack thereof. Also, those of you with irregular periods... did you have trouble conceiving?

View more questions Search