Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadface Posts: 154, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Flabby tummy
    I have love handles which I detest - I want a flat tummy! Im not big but someone told me its no point just doing sit ups to lose weight round the tummy area as all you will do is tighten your muscle which will make it even harder to get rid of excess fat round the tummy area!
    What's the trick.. what's the excerise to do just to lose tummy fat?
    sadface Posts: 154, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2008, 04:17 AM
    I am very lazy thou :(
    darkend wings Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Ok I'm sixteen and I am very athletic and if you want to get rid of those "love handles" all you have to do run and hit the gym it will help out a lot. Give me a heads up if it works.
    teh threat Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Ok, at 16 your body is growing and no matter what you're going to be at your leanest. Everyone loses chunk between 12 and 17 when they grow, but you are right, go run. Look at cross country runners body types they're all lanky because the body adapts to what you put it through and when you run long distances regularly it will shed chunk and muscle for the purposes of helping you go farther and spend less energy--its evolution on a small scale. The bottom line is that you're going to have to bite down and give it hell to lose what you want. If you have any questions contact me.
    hudsonma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 11:14 AM
    The best way to get rid of the love handles is to hold 6-8 lbs in one arm and lean up and down to each side doing 2 reps of 10 each day. I promise you will start to notice a difference. Also a great way to get lower abs is to hold an 8 lb weight over your head laying flat on your back and reach up to your toes. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Tightening tummy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I'm thirteen years old, and over the past year or so, I've lost about 27 pounds. Yeah, it's amazing, and I'm glad, but sometimes I look in the mirror and don't see myself the way I wish I did. Especially my stomach - I wish I could get it flat. So I was just wondering - is there...

Reducing Tummy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I was taking alcohol somewhat regularly for last 2 year. I don't realize when my tummy came out. I stopped alcohol completely now and want to concentrate on reducing my tummy. I can jog, skip and can control me food. These are the things I can do. Is it OK? If yes, then please tell me...

How do I get a flatter tummy? [ 7 Answers ]

I want my tummy to be flat and for the love-handles to go away before school starts in August.. does anyone have sum advice?

Bump or tummy? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks along, on my 4th pregnancy. I just quit smoking a week ago tomorrow. I have already started to develop a bit of a tummy. I can't button my pants anymore and have moved to the schnazzy elasta-jeans... My question is this. I have heard about women getting bigger more quick with second or...

View more questions Search