Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naveen Kinnal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 11:36 PM
    How to gain a healthy body?
    I am so worried that I am very thin... I am 18 years old. I want your suggestion that how to gain a healthy body without spending a lot of money. Please suggest. You can put your suggestions to my email address [email protected]k you.
    teh threat Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Male or female? I honestly don't know what can give you a decent meaty/muscular body without going hardcore into weights. Try roller blading or ice skating, if you suck at it don't worry you'll muscles will adapt and you'll figure out the motions after a while.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 07:27 PM
    What is your diet?
    ykfss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 05:27 AM
    I am 19 yrs old and I am very thin bt you I do smoke also and I eat very less... wanna get a healthy body as soon as possible anyhow... plzzzzz help meh in that... js email meh what should I do... e mail address is [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to gain weight have fat in the body [ 4 Answers ]

I an 43 years old and I am have not got any fat in my body . I also don't want to eat anything i.e.things which can increase the weight I like only chats and nothing else.Help me out

Dog is underweight - What is the healthy way to get her to gain some weight? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Boxer. She is a fantastic dog. However, I am concerned that she is underweight. From the day we got her, she has not been food motivated. Initially, I tried the feed her 3 times a day and only leave it out for 15 minutes. The theory goes that they will learn that the food...

Lose Weight, Gain Muscle the healthy way. [ 9 Answers ]

Aloha, My name is Grace from Hawaii, and I was wondering If anyone had a good way to lose weight and gain Muscle at the same time... the healthy way. My area of work requires a fit body, well only If you require success. I just want to feel good About the way I look. Can anyone help? ...

Security deposit to gain or not to gain? [ 1 Answers ]

Living in Rochester NY. Had a one year lease ready to move . This complex is privately owned corp. Its huge. Leaving Rochester office claims it will send security in one month time. Does this complex have the right to keep the interest my security deposit has gained. In the past living at other...

View more questions Search