Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AD2012 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Want to dye hair but concerned about toxic chemicals
    I have jet black hair and I want to dye some of it blue... but that would mean I would have to bleach the hell out of it first. I know this is a common thing that women do all the time, but I am very sensitive to chemicals and toxins. What do you guys think I should do?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 1, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Go to a reputable hairstylist... let them know about the sensitivity to chemicals. And they will do test patches first...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Care-Parabens and toxic chemicals [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have recently been researching into skin care products and chemical ingredients. There appears to be many toxic chemicals in beauty products that would seemingly have detrimental effects on the body if used over a prolonged length of time. For example the body shop have a body balm...

Toxic shame [ 13 Answers ]

What do you know about Toxic shame? This is a little I have read about it,how does this affect what we do as addicts? Addicts often carry a lot of shame which should not be theirs. Dealing with shame and absolving oneself of blame are important steps. When a child grows up with people who...

ABS Pipe Toxic [ 2 Answers ]

Does ABS pipe give off a toxic oily residue? I have a fish pond and each year for the past two years my fish have died. The only difference during the past two years from previous years is my having replaced the PCV pipe within the pond with ABS pipe because ABS piping is black and is not visible...

Subtle Toxic Exposure? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All: I am writing to ask about the safety of long-term exposure to things that we pay little attention to. I was wondering about --city tap water-- and the exposure of chlorine over time. Is this a possible cancer cause to felines? Would bottled water be a better diet? I realize rural area...

Toxic chemicals and pets [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my wife sprayed her hair with Aqua Net unsented hair spray extra super hold. She was unaware that our dog was in the bathroom with her. The spray got into the dogs nose and it started caughing and gaging. Within 10 minutes the dog started seizing and convulsing. The spray contains the...

View more questions Search