Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zenen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Changing attitude
    OK well Me and my girlfriend aren't living together first of all and we are both busy people we have been going out for 14 months now and we spend most of are time together on the weekendsnow we have always had fun on the weekends and talked everyday usually at night. Lately though she has been falling asleep on me about 5 minutes into a conversations now I accept that she is just as tired as any of us but its been going on for almost 3 months and I've found myself questioning if she is just losing interest in my or if she's talking to someone else at night and does that just to get rid of me. Ive never been the most secure person earth and I admit that I may have some trust issues sometimes as we lead totally different lives. It just seems like she has a changing attitude towards are relationship she still tells me that she loves me and still wants to get married and have kids. But I can't help but think that something is changed or is changing and I don't know if its good or bad yet I'm just looking for some help or answers to what's going on.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 1, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Based on your message alone, we don't know either. You just want some "what ifs" to spark your insecurities even more?

What if you ignore your insecurities?

What if you drop all the drama and calmly talk to her about it? You talk every night anyway?

What if you just keep moving toward the goal? Make sure you two aren't coasting. There should be visible, describable development in your relationship or your drifting apart. There is no such thing as "staying put" when dating. Either you two are growing or waning... and I bet you know which is true!

What if you lose the phone calls and start dating in person again?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2008, 11:40 PM
    In every relationship that is happy and healthy, there is communications, so after she wakes up ask her. I think its more you, than her.
    CharStar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Wow!!
    I am having the same problems as you. Me and my boyfriend used to be the closest of friends and now all of a sudden he just stopped calling, and only text's me once a day and that's it. You have it better than me, at least you guys meet up on the weekends. Me and mine don't spend anytime at all. I know how you feel about the trust thing, but you have to remember that you have to have trust in a relationship in order for it to work. I think that you just need to change your attitude, "WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER" you have to tell yourself that your not going to worry about it anymore, your not going to stress. You have to tell yourself that no matter if she's talking to someone else or just losing interest in you, or doing nothing wrong at all. That you are going to be stress free and if the relationship is meant to be then it will be. And if she is doing something behind your back that she isn't the one for you. And that means that there is someone else better for you out there somewhere...
    KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND BE STRESS FREE!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My attitude - miserable [ 2 Answers ]

I am a miserable person, I am bitter. Everyone says I have it but I don't see it, what I see is a problem. My problem is that I am always the ignored person that people say they like hanging out with. Example, I recently asked out a girl and I like her a lot, she has been in my thoughts many...

Attitude changes [ 2 Answers ]

Hey as you all can see in previous post I am trying to grow and understand things in a clearer way so I turn to these post for advice. I would like to get any advice from ladies or even guys in a samular or same situations. My girlfriend and I have had out up and downs like any relationship. But...

View more questions Search