Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray-rays60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Prostate cancer
    My husband had a radical removal of his prostate in oct.2007. Last psa was 0.002. dr. says he is in remission. How long before we can say he is completely cancer free.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I don't know if you can ever be sure you are cancer free but it is best to follow a strict diet.
    Cut back on meat and gravy. Eliminate caffeine.
    Eat lots of green peppers, asparagus, pumpkin seeds, dried apricots, garlic, lots of fresh green veggies and fruits.
    Mapleleafpete Posts: 125, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2008, 10:59 AM
    I just had the same operation last August,I was told to get my psa's done every 6 months for the next 3 yrs to say I would be cancer free.My 1st psa test was 0.00 and my next one was 0.01

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prostate cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if having your prostate totally removed due to cancer, can you still have and erection with stimulants? Thanks

Prostate cancer [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: How difficult is the recovery from robotic surgery to remove the prostate?

Prostate cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Im not concerned that I have it I just want to educate myself. Is prostate cancer lumps on the balls or like a lumpy substance in your ball sack?

Ambrotose for prostate cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who was told taking ambrotose would help his prostate cancer Does taking ambrotose help with prostate cancer. I have a friend who was told to take this supplement that it would help him.

View more questions Search