Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lesspeed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Masters in Sociology
    Hi,

This is my first time on this site. I am hoping someone will be able to provide me with advice on getting a masters in sociology. I have a Bachelors in Marketing from JMU in 2002, but I want to study consumer behavior as it relates to market research and targeting. I am totally intested in the study of human behavior and the whys? I love studying other cultures too.

Any recommendations on where to apply, etc?

Thanks!
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 2, 2008, 08:35 PM
    Given your interests, a Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology may be a better match for you. The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology is the professional organization for the field. If you look at the bottom of this page, there are links where you can get information on graduate programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Masters in Sociology [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been offered a job in Social Work, but only have a Bachelors Degree. I was told that a Masters in Sociology would be a good match. What type of job opportunities would this help me advance to. I am a re-entry worker, so I accepted a Social Worker position to get experience. Any...

Sociology [ 2 Answers ]

My exams are very near and I needed to know how we can criticise marx and weber individually in our own words ( our own criticisms).I would be thankful to you if you help me.

View more questions Search