Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ReMmI Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Where is my mind?
    So I have had this problem since I was first pregnant. My son is now 2 months and I'm not over it. My boyfriend and babies father started a new job which is good but he works with this girl who I can't stand and I don't even know her. A year ago my boyfriend tried to kill himself and I found him. I think that I just haven't forgiven him and I don't trust him and Im jealous because this girl is really pretty and rich and . Also she is well known in our town so her name gets brought up a lot and I want to flip out!! He is working with her all alone as I write this and every time he works with her I am a big to him... I don't think he is cheatin but at the same time I am obsessed with this. I dream about them being together. I have searched for her on myspace and Facebook... WHY?? I cry about it drink over and obsess about it. I went to his work when I was pregnant and harassed her. Since then I have talked to her face to face and we were cool but still I want to beat her up! I need help because it is ruining our relationship I can't believe he puts up with me. I am too embarrassed to tell my therapist. Do I need meds or something? Help asap Thankz
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 01:49 PM
    You mean medicine? nooo

Baby it's normal to feel jealousy sometimes from that girl, because she with your boyfriend all the time, but be sure IF your boyfriend Loves you he'll never cheatn' you, take it easy like this girl as a work friend; he must talk to her he must do something in work domain..

I don't know if I helpd you matter fact my english sucks; ;]
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 02:49 PM
    You need to grow up, and the therapist is there to help you!!

Tell the therapist all about your behavior and talk about it. Right now, you are totally run by your negative emotions-that makes you sick and those around you suffer. Adults make decisions to behave based on assessing a situation and getting the facts.

Make use of this great resource, the therapist, your best friend right now. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

There is something on my mind that I need too tell her [ 18 Answers ]

What do I do if I have to tel my girlfriend something that is so important that it would make or break our relationship. I love her so much that I can't seem too tell her. Does that sound strange. I need too know I am lost in a sea on my own thoughts. Should I write her a letter or just come start...

On my mind. [ 8 Answers ]

So this has been on my mind for a while, I am the father on my daughters birth certificate and have been soul supporter of her since day one. My daughter is now one and a half and I got with my fiancée when she was about four months pragnet with her. My question is if I have been dad in every way...

Can't get her out of my mind [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my ex for 4 years. And we have been broke up for 4 months, I can't get her off my mind, I've been keeping busy working and when I'm not at work I do all that I can to keep busy, but she will pop in to my head and stay for a while. Part of me still loves her and the other part hates...

Can't take him out of my mind. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all.. I got a problem. I am in love with this guy for almost 2 years now. We love each other. There has been many ups and downs, break ups and patch ups like any other realtion. I am 19 and he is 20 just to let you know. I have been very harsh on him before for giving him no care and ignoring...

View more questions Search