Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Godart81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Texas Judgment
    I have a judgment in Texas on my credit report. How long will it stay on the report. I have heard 7 years and 15 years. Please advise. Also, is there a good way that is not too expensive to have it removed ?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 01:40 PM
    From 5 To 7 Years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining a Judgment on a debt that has a prior Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

Now I thought that you can't get another judgment on a debt if there is a prior judgment obtained back in July 2004 from Ohio. But the debtor moved to New York and they want to have an atty in New York place another judgment on the same debt. Don't they have to request an Exemplified Judgment...

Texas -- collection, judgment, exempt wages, bank account [ 4 Answers ]

I'm asking this question for a friend. He currently lives in Texas and has lived here for the past 16 years. He was recently sued for an old credit card debt, but no court date or judgment has been given yet. At this time he cannot afford bankruptcy although it will be something he'll seek out...

Can they get a judgment against me? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm on s.s disability got behind On credit card. Now I'm getting all Those calls. Can they put a judgment Against me. I own nothing

F1 in Oklahoma-OPT in Texas-H1B in Texas [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all!!!:) First at all, this is a great forum! I've been reading a lot of posts, and they are very very useful. Now I got a question for the tax experts and non-experts too:p!! This is my case: I was studying and working as a Teacher Assistant in Oklahoma from 08.26.02 to 03.06.05....

View more questions Search