Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dude23 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 08:53 PM
    How long?
    How long will it take to see results if your working on your abs 3-4 times a week but don't do any cardio
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

May 2, 2008, 01:46 PM
    My first initial response when I saw this question?. NEVER. You will never see your abs without doing cardio. Cardio is a must!

... but then again, it all depends on your bodyfat percentage (BF%). If your BF% is low enough, you will be able to see your abs easily. For most people, their BF% isn't low enough to see any abs, no matter how many exercises they do, or until they're blue in the face. This is why those abs machines on TV DON'T WORK! People give up so easily because they don't see results from them. Trust me, they work, but you need to do cardio to burn that fat away to expose those ab muscles. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long is too long to have depression? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm Ariel and am 16 years old. I have had depression for about 7 years starting around the time my parents were getting a divorce. My mother took me and my 3 other sisters to a Phsyciatrist for about a year then took us out for awhile then took me back in all within 2 years. I have been very strong...

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

How long is too long in a crate? [ 1 Answers ]

Things are going much better with training the puppy to go outside! Thank goodness! Now we're concerned about how long she's in the crate. I've seen opinions on both sides of the fence. Some say it's OK to leave her in there during the day while at work (which means she's also in the crate during...

A long long thread [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there. I've decided this to be a long thread because I will ask many many things and I hope to discuss many things here. If a coin is placed on a piece of card resting atop of a jar, it is possible to flick the card away sharply so that the coin falls into the jar. Explain why this is...

Long-short-long [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you Okay I have a dilemma.For along time I had Long hair(almost to my butt)but then I started working out and it would get sweaty so I cut it shorter(wayyy shorter like I cut off over 20 inches)but now I kind of miss my long locks! All I can do is wait.But every time I had long hair somehow I...

View more questions Search