Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelinamidnigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Coping with problems of the 1970s
    How did the administration of the 1970s attempt to cope with the interrelated problems of energy, economics, and the Middle East?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 05:29 PM
    They did their homework and got good grades so they would be able to make these critical decisions when the time came ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie late 1970s to mid 1980s, fantasy film genre, know it? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a specific kids movie about a young boy who lived in the city with relatives and ends up swept away to another place while trying to get his kite, I believe. The details are very hazy:mad: , but I definitely remember that he ended up going on a quest with another...

Coping DVDs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a CD burner and a DVD burner I also have Nero, Burn4 Free and Any DVD, Clone 2 and WinMx I still am unable to burn a DVD. I can copy from one to another but I can not burn from DVDs downloaded from WinMx. Any DVD said I needed a patch but I am new to all of this and I need help:eek: Thanks...

.coping like a moron. [ 1 Answers ]

Welll Ill post this "question" here and hope that this is where it actually belongs. I have in the past wrote questions based on my tromatice past, and this one well relates but won't get into the past details. With my past destroying so much of me, and me being the stubbern person I am, I've...

Where to find: vintage ladies Rolex from 1970s [ 1 Answers ]

Friend had her vintage ladies Rolex from 1970s stolen. I believe it was yellow gold 18k. Rectangular face. Diamonds around bezel. Can anyone point me in a direction where we might be able to replace it? I would be forever grateful! It looks similar to these, but rectangular... ...

View more questions Search