Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolliecollie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Default Judgement
    I have default judgements for credit card debt... approx 60k from four creditors. I own nothing... car, home, etc. I live in South Carolina where wages cannot be garnished. I live with a friend where I pay my portion of expenses and there's not much money left after that and paying the creditors that I did not default with. What is allowed to be seized to satisfy the judgement?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Your bank account or savings account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Default judgement [ 5 Answers ]

I am 27 years old I live in Texas. In 2004 my dad had cancer. I ended up losing my job so I stayed home to help take care of him. My credit card went to collections. I offered to make payments and they refused to work with me. They said that the only payment they would take was for me to give them...

Unaware of default judgement /cause of judgement [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago, my husband was called by a collection agency informing him of a default judgement of over $8,000 which he had no prior knowledge of. The default judgement was 12/2005. He was told that it was for a credit card he had in 1996. He sincerely believes that he was the victim of identity...

Default judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I'am Currently Experience The Same Issue {default judgement} Can You Offer Some Advice I Don't Know Where To Start... please

What happens after a default judgement [ 3 Answers ]

How likely are the chances a credit card company will sue you for not paying? Could someone give a general outline and timeframe of events of what happens after defaulting on paying your credit card debt along with not doing anything and letting a default judgement happen if a lawsuit happens? Also...

Default Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in FL. I received a letter from a collection law firm stating I owe their client 10,000. I do owe them, but my original debt was only 5,000. To make matters worse, I see there is a default judgment against me regarding this case. I never received a summons for this. Looking at the...

View more questions Search