Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DLT51806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 12:17 PM
    What does this dream mean?
    I am new to this site and I'm trying to find out exactly what my dream meant? I woke up so fast and scared :(

My sister was able to take my son to school with her so I let her. When it was time to go pick them up I was in front of the store with the stroller waiting for her to come. But she never did so I went into the school asking everybody if they knew her and it seemed as if one girl did but didn't"t want to say anything...
    So I now have a friend's cousin helping me look for them and he received a call from my friend (his cousin) but he missed the call. So we ran as fast as we could back to the store where my sister was sitting with another old family friend but she didn't have my son :( so I ask her where my son is and she starts crying. The more I scream where is he the more she cries. As she is crying she looks at the family friend with that "should I tell her look"
    And that's when I woke up so fast and scared :(
    I think she was about to tell me my son died and that's why I woke up so fast.

But can anybody please tell me what this dream might mean?

Thanks for all your help,
    Nicole
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 03:35 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question. The Introductions topic area is for introducing yourself and we try not to ask questions in that area. Thank you!)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 08:25 PM
    I had a similar dream with my first kid.
    I think it is just worry and over reaction of being protective of your child

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this dream mean? [ 4 Answers ]

So here is my dream: I was playing this vid game,(but I was part of the game, like1st person)The boat is white and the water is crystal clear, everything is white-greyish ).I was this boat and then I jump high and then I fall deep into the water. When I come out, I jump higher still, and then come...

What does this dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right topic or not, but I'm wondering about a dream. I had a dream last night that every time I looked at my arm I could see my veins VERY clearly, but they were really red, not blue.There was also a lump under my skin that looked like a big clove of garlic on the...

My Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

Dream.. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I'm not religeus but I had seen another subject involving dreams in this category so I taught it would be well placed in here. I had (past 2 days) 2 dream wich involve a girl I used to hang around with a lot. And we were kind of together but not really a couple. In the meantime she has another...

View more questions Search