Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

Apr 29, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Venting.My Ah ha moment.
    Why are all frantically posting or checking past posts to see where our stories "fit-in"?? Why do we need websites like these? May be you "fit-in" into one of these frequent issues:

A. If you are with someone and they broke up with you, chances are they have moved ON and you should probably do the same.
    B. If you are trying to have a relationship with a married person, then stop fooling yourself. If they have not left their mate by now, chances are they won't.
    C. If you all are playing games with each other, (i.e. telling your mate you want a break or they do the same and the situation is on/off) then just stop. Again, both of you also need to MOVE ON because that is not healthy.
    D. If you are thinking about breaking up with someone because you all clash, no time for the relationship, possibly cheating, etc then just do it. If it's meant to happen then it will.
    E. If your ex is "crazy", ( too overzealous) then change your phone number, email, whatever! Clearly they don't get the message. If you are not willing to do those things then be honest with yourself and obviously you are not ready to move on. So, let's not blame the ex for their ambitious behavior.

Stop making excuses for your ex. THEY are the ones that missed out unless you did something that was ruthless. Nevertheless, why put yourself through the stress of will they call? Should I call? Speaking from experience obsessing over this person is not wise. If we could all just realize we need to be with somoene who wants to give a gosh darn about us then we probably wouldn't need to be on websites like these. Yet, everyone plays the fool sometimes and many of us love to fall for the wrong person (in our hearts we think they are perfect). I know this may seem harsh, but I was just sitting here realizing that I don't need drama or someone NOT up to par in my life. Why sulk about someone who obviously didn't truly care about you in the first place? ( You can say well they told me they loved me. Most people don't know what true love is because true love doesn't hurt). Why neglect your appearance, job, work, health, whatever just because this person said I'm done instead of I love you? Come on people, we all need wake up and "KEEP IT MOVING". For those of you who are lucky to run into an old flame again and you hit it off, cheers and great for you. For the rest of us who try to keep hanging on by a thread, it's not a good look for potential relationships or prospective interests. It would be best to channel our energey into someone deserving of our love, attention, respect, whatever. Let the dead weight go people.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 12:18 PM
    You go girl :p

Often I come across a 'What do do about him/her' thread, and I just want to say listen, if it's meant to be, then it will. Don't sit there and sulk because the one that supposivily loved you, cheated and lied to you. You shouldn't be the one sulking. It should be the other way around.

Too often we blame ourselves for not being our partners perfect #1. But what is perfect? Surely I'm not and neither is the person next door. I have flaws, and so does even the most beautiful people. Yes I have a temper, and a sweet side as well and was luckey enough to find someone that appreciates it.

BUT if you lose someone because they dumped you for unknown reasons, is it really worth your time? All the pain that you could be bandaging over a girls night out, ice cream, a romantic movie, a book, art, singing, children, family, sports, friends etc...

I'd like to think that if I broke up with someone, I can't wait to meet the next person that will love me even more.
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

Apr 29, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Co-sign to everything you said and thank you!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Yep
    You pretty well nailed it AmExp.

Good Post!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bi polar moment [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, does a person that has bipolar disorder all of the sudden start to curse at someone for no reason?he said he could feel it coming on I'm not understanding all of the bipolar thing it sounds like an excuse to say whatever you really want to say when you get agrivatted.:confused:

The Moment of Truth [ 18 Answers ]

This show is destroying the fabric of our society.

Not worried at moment but getting there. [ 2 Answers ]

... hi... umm.. im a 19 yr old male and puberty in my family runs kind of late, the guys usually don't finish till close to or after their 19th yr, but for the past few days I've noticed a small bump on the underside of my penis (shaft). Its not exactly sore as in the aspect of constant. Its mainly...

Unexplainable moment [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible for someone to walk into a room and the smell of my perfume be so strong that it gagged him, yet I lived two states away, and hadn't been there for months? What does that mean? We'd been friends for over 20 years, and I hadn't lived by him for 16 of those years, we discovered that...

Moment of inertia [ 2 Answers ]

what is the moment of inertia of a hollow sphere with mass 5 kg and radius .5m I know the equation is 2/3mR^2 but I don't know how to include the units

View more questions Search