Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2004, 03:11 PM
    Male gymnastics
    What do male gymnastis wear to keep their penis in place while they preform?
    GEcheerBabi00 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2004, 03:53 PM
    Re: male gymnastics
    I think the question should be what they don't wear. All they have is that leotard thing made for men, but they are allowed to wear pants while they compete unlike the women :P
    lawnshark Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jul 17, 2008, 02:09 PM
    They use hard skin, a powder that keeps the leotard stuck on their bodies, plus the pants they wear help a lot. If u watched gymnastics, u would know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soccer & Gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

First Question. Where are all of the Soccer Fans. This isn't a question I just wanted to boast a little. I play Sweep/Goalie for our High School Team. I have been Involved in Gymnastic for about 6 years. Ever since I was three to five. Then again from nine to eleven. While playing Goalie...

Noisey male cat [ 1 Answers ]

This six year old is fixed, and still very kitten like. Lately, he has started howling at about 3 am downstairs/ window shades closed, while the rest of the house sleeps. He has become very vocal, even when I call him up from downstairs and he jumps on the bed. He doesn't appear to be ill-...

Gymnastics [ 4 Answers ]

How many girls age 13 will compete Level 7 in California this season?

Male attributes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there a way for someone to develop male attributes that were supposed to be passed on to him by his father. But since his father didn't raise him, he didn't acquire those traits. Thanks

View more questions Search