Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    im_khan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Who do I inform that I am married?
    I'm from australia I have a friend who is pakistani but she has been here in aus from past 10 yearz she is Australian citizen like last month she went to her home country and she married a guy like secretly no one knowz now she came to australia and she doesn't know how to tell the department that she is married and if she does tell would they keep it private she is very very upset about all this can u help her. Thank you soooooooooooooo much
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 07:57 AM
    She is now a citizen? Why is she upset? As a citizen of a country she should be able to get married to anyone she wants. What she probably now needs to do is go to the government offices with her marriage certificate and tell them that she now wants to bring her husband in on a marriage visa. Done all the time.
    im_khan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 06:56 AM
    But the thing wich is upsetting her is that she doesn't want her parentz to know till she is not ready to tell thatz all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I refile my taxes from Married to married filing separtly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband owes taxes and we have been filing taxes Married/Jointly. But Since he owes we won't get the rebate. After I filed our 2007 taxes (I did myself) I wondered if I could have filed Married/filing separately Can I go back and refile again with Married/filing separately. We have kids. So...

Should I Inform the MRS about her Cheating Husband? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been involved with a married man for 6 months now. Before anyone begins judging me I just found out this shocking information. I met this guy at work, we work at the same company. From the instant I laid eyes on him I felt this great connection and chemistry between us, We...

Inform Me About A/C Before I See a Mechanic [ 3 Answers ]

Not last summer but the summer before last I had to add a can of freon to my 98 Ford Contour SVT and it was cold all season. Last summer I had to add 2 cans and as the end of season approached I noticed that it wasn't as cold as it was earlier. But, it was close enough to the end of season that I...

Being sued for ex's failure to inform us of debt [ 2 Answers ]

I have two problems now. My partner's ex got the bills for the son's medical problem and didn't let us know. Now we get a summons. The bill is for $496 and they want $1200 for 'costs'. Some of it was for her bills (all lumped on the same summons and having my partner as listed as living with...

Inform tenants building is being sold [ 3 Answers ]

I live in NH and I am selling the building, I would like to inform the tenants of what's to happen in a formal letter. Is there a format I can follow or or words I should use?

View more questions Search